Search This Blog

Monday, December 5, 2011

What this blog will do.

Okay this blog will basically have my music, any 2d experiments, Theory's on things mainly scientific or rather or not a super heavy tank is at all useful.
 Well as you all know I make music. it seems to be a fusion between Hip Hop, Dubstep, Horrorcore, and Dark Techno, and Industrial rock. It has a heavy bassline which is usually a guitar. it has a drum, it;s basically a beat. it's like a dubstep mixed with a techno and hip hop drum line. it usually has synths in there most of which are guitars but synthesized or allowed to go extended durations.
 As for 2d experiments, I've been long working on a Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge mod. So you'll see mainly screenshots and graphics from there. But I occasionally do other works. I will also need to improve the layout of this webpage of mine.
 Other activities will be me doing surveys once in awhile, posting results from little quizzes or opinions and also rants about things.
Now as for Scientific Theory's. Why I think something works the way it does. I Believe in Paralel universes but I believe what is on the other side of the black holes is very different. There ain't no alternative  versions of you for instance.

No comments:

Post a Comment